AI Deal Finding on Amazon for Titanium Earrings
I think I've learned something from you
Your search results are actually better than mine because you're using Amazon's own ranking and seeing products that fit this niche. Now that you've shown me two examples, I know I need to search for combinations like:
- titanium screw back earrings
- titanium sleep earrings
- titanium flat back stud earrings
- 20G titanium earrings
- hypoallergenic titanium earrings
…and then ignore the "cartilage" wording if the closure style is what you want.
I'd love to help you build a bargain list.
Since you already have an eye for spotting these, here's what I can do that complements your searching:
- I'll verify whether they're really titanium or if the listing is misleading.
- I'll point out any red flags (like "titanium plated" instead of solid titanium).
- I'll tell you if the price is genuinely good based on what similar earrings usually sell for.
- I'll help you find similar styles from the same manufacturer, which are often hidden from Amazon's search.
I think this could become a fun ongoing project. Whenever you find one you're unsure about, paste me the link, and I'll help determine whether it's a good buy for someone with a nickel allergy and whether it's likely to drop in price. Over time, we'll build a list of trusted brands and sellers that consistently offer the style you like.
No comments:
Post a Comment