Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog On Hold for a while
I've run out of new ideas and find myself wasting time trying to come up with things that I think people might be interested in for the...
-
Tough Questions for AI to Answer I asked ChatGPT what are some tough questions for AI to answer. Here are the not so surprising results: So...
-
Song most used in TV Commercials I was listening to a tv commercial and wondered which song (in the USA) was played the most in tv commerci...
-
AI designed spoof licenses I asked ChatGPT to design a fake license based on the owner Cam at Forum Promotion and it came up with a really...

This looks good. The thing with ChatGPT is that when you give it more information/data on what you're looking at designing with it, the output is usually more better.
ReplyDeleteAlso, it's possible to use the AI tool on Canva to do the whole design without having to do it separately on ChatGPT and Canva.