Friday, June 12, 2026

More AI Hair Styles

 More AI Hair Styles

All too often I get the urge to cut my hair...and I mean really cut it myself, especially when it's hot and humid outside. Thankfully, AI can help me to see what a mistake that would be!! Here are groups of 10 photos each with short, medium and long hairstyles by ChatGPT. I'm hating almost all of the short ones, and only like a couple of the medium ones, but the long ones are the ones I think look best for my face shape.

Short:

Medium:

Long:







1 comment:

  1. I've used AI to get so much fashion design styles which my tailor did a very good job. See those hair samples looks great. I personally have a thing for curly hairs, that's why favorite in all the slides.

    ReplyDelete

Tractor Pull Contest Tips

 Tractor Pull Contest Tips We're going to the county fair today and one of the things we enjoy watching is the tractor pull contest. I d...