Thursday, June 4, 2026

Father's Day T-Shirt Design

 Father's Day T-Shirt Design

Father's Day will be on June 21 this year, and I wanted to come up with a clever t-shirt design. I just realized that the last two lines don't make sense since the investment is the child, not the dad, so the wording is off. A dad wouldn't wish a Happy Father's Day to his kid.

Here's ChatGPT's t-shirt design for Father's Day:



2 comments:

  1. This looks good as far as I'm concerned. I love it. What's the prompt which you used for get ChatGPT to design the shirt? I'll try it out with both Grok and Gemini to see what they come up with.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just asked it to "design a t-shirt that is in the color gray, and make it a fun and witty design for Father's Day." Can't wait to see what you come up with.

      Delete

AI Limitations

 AI Limitations AI has a lot of limitations and maybe that will always be true in some degree, but the more I learn about AI, the more annoy...