Sunday, August 2, 2026

Trying to Home Search using AI

 Trying to Home Search using AI

My husband and I have talked about moving when he retires and I had hoped AI could help me wee through listings and come up with results faster than I can. 

Without going through the long 10 minute conversation of back and forth with ChatGPT, I'd just like to say that it failed. I know I failed too in the parameters I gave and not allowing for any leeway, and next time I'll tell it to include other options. 

Two results were given to me and one was not close to what I wanted and the other was already sold.

If you use AI, just know that it's not ready to search for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog On Hold for a while

 I've run out of new ideas and find myself wasting time trying to come up with things that I think people might be interested in for the...